Dodgers roll along. Our daily update.
- Dodgers starters are 21-5 with a 1.91 ERA since July 26. In that time, they’ve had 12 games in which the starter didn’t allow an earned run.
- The Dodgers are 22-6 in August and 32-8 since the All-Star Break and 49-13 since June 22.
- 22 wins in August is a Los Angeles record for the franchise.
- July and August are the second- and third-winningest months in LA franchise history.
- The Dodgers have eight shutouts this month, second-most in franchise history behind 10 in September 1965.
- Last MLB team to have eight shutouts in a month was the Dodgers in September 1988.
- Three Dodgers starters are in the Top 5 in NL ERA this month among pitchers with at least five starters. Jose Fernandez (0.82), Alex Wood (0.90), Clayton Kershaw (1.01), Zack Greinke (1.23) and Rick Nolasco (1.64).
- Nolasco, Greinke and Kershaw are 13-2 with a 1.30 ERA this month. Since the mound was lowered in 1969, no other three starters has combined in a single month for 13 wins and an ERA as low as 1.30 with each making four or more starts. (Source: Elias.)
- Since the All-Star break, Dodger relievers have a 2.10 ERA, third-lowest in NL.